• My pain is a lot better. Before the treatment I had to take pain killers every 4 hours or so. Now there are often times when I totally forget about the cancer and I can go for most of the day without taking anything.
• My speaking and eating are getting better. I definitely notice a difference when eating. I get to use the right side of the mouth more and more. Chewing is noticeably better and less uncomfortable.
• The cancer is still there and it's still big. It does feel slightly smaller when touching it. Might just be wishful thinking. The area around it, however, is less swollen and less sensitive.
• I still have all my hair.
• I am more tired throughout the day. Exercise is harder but I'm still working out every day (Mostly running).
• I haven't really been nauseous since the first three days after the treatment. My appetite is good (I have gained a couple of pounds over the last two weeks).
I am scheduled for an appointment for July 9th where they will check my blood chemistry and probably administer the second round of Chemo shortly after that.
Well, so far so good.