Thursday, August 6, 2009

Treatment Day 2

After having breakfast with Angela and Matthew I went to my radiation appointment at 9:20 am. Same procedure as yesterday but without the Beatles music.
After that I went to work for a few hours and walked back home in the early afternoon. I felt pretty good for most of the morning but once I got home I fell into bed and took a 3 hour nap.
Donna, David and Hannah came for a visit in the evening and we had a great time chatting and playing games. Hannah, who is four now, is turning into a wonderful girl and it is always a lot of pleasure to be around her.
Overall a decent day. So far the chemo side effects have been minimal.

2 comments:

Gene Fowler said...

Hello my friend,

It's so good to see pictures of you and Ang'. I'm glad things are rolling along well for you. I think about our laughs chats and mocking of my fashion often.

Kissus to the missus,

yer friend out east,

Gene

Wendy Broadfoot said...

I eagerly await your daily updates and was glad to read that so far, fatigue is your only symptom--keep the faith my friend.
Our newest granddaughter, Samantha Jade, was born yesterday and her 3 year old sister, Katie, asked me this morning if her baby sister was "still out"?? Don't you just love the wonder of kids when life doesn't always seem so fair?