Thursday, August 6, 2009

Treatment Day 3

Today was a bit more challenging than the previous couple of days. I went to my radiation appointment for 8:30 am and stayed at work until lunch. After that I had to go home went straight to bed where I slept for almost 5 hours till 6:00 pm. After that Angela and I went to supper group and now I will take it easy for the rest of the evening. I decided not to work out today and give myself a little break.
After leaving the radiation this morning I did notice that my mouth had become dryer. This could be a side effect from the anti nausea medication as well but I think it could be the beginning of the radiation effects. We'll see, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Olaf. I have been thinking of you and wondering how this new step is affecting you. Glad to read it hasn't been too hard of an impact yet. This blog is such a great thing and I check in daily to see once again how positive you are. This blog is such an encouragement to me (although that may sound odd) because it really puts things in complete perspective as to what truly matters in our lives. The amazing thing about this journey for you is not only your strength, courage, and amazing attitude but how you are impacting everyone who follows what you are going thru. I am so proud of you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyday. Now go kick cancer hard in the ass.

Kev