Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend

My weekend hasn't been bad overall. After my challenging day on Friday I got better. Saturday my spirits and my well being were up. The nausea backed off for a bit and my mouth didn't bother me too much. I still spent most of it in bed but I think that will become the norm for the next few weeks. I kind of enjoy this stage of rest and reflection.
Today was not quite as positive. I woke up with a lot of pain and felt sluggish and a little depressed for most of the day. Still, it became a nice day overall, and I had a good time hanging out with Angela for most of it.
Tomorrow will be the start of week 4 out of 6. Let's hope for the best.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for updating Olaf. It's good to hear you're a little less nauseous.

gina said...

Hoping and praying the week goes well. :-)